- NEW VIDEO MODULE (34) is dedicated to showing videos of surgical procedures that can be performed in an office setting.
Three NEW Videos added to the site this month:
- ATTENTION IAPS MEMBERS: We are in the process of upgrading our site. IAPS' goal is to build a better educational platform for our members. Please bear with us during this transitional period. Thank you!
- IAPS Monthly Top 10 in Obstetrics and Gynecology for February 2015
- GynMobileHealth Inc. announces the Launch of LeakFreeMe and LibreDeGotas
- Six New Laparoscopic Videos from Dr James Kondrup have been added to the video library:
- Module 5 video #6 - Laparoscopic Suturing Tips and Tricks
- Module 5 video #7 - Laparoscopic Appendectomy for the Gynecologist
- Module 6 video #5 - Trocar Placement for Total Laparoscopic Hysterectomy
- Module 6 video #6 - Transecting the Uterine Artery (2 Techniques)
- Module 7 video #6 - Retroperitoneal and Ureteral Dissection
- Module 8 video #7 - Laparoscopic Management of Infiltrating Bladder Endometriosis
- GynMobileHealth has launched their first interactive app for SUI patients! Learn more at www.LeakFreeMe.com or purchase the app in the iTunes Store!
- Two new videos from the FPMRS division at The Christ Hospital and University of Cincinnati have been added:
Module 19, Video 11; Augmentation Cecocystoplasty and Continent Urinary Diversion and Module 7, Video 5; Laparoscopic Bilateral Salpingoopherectomy
- A new Sacrospinous Hysteropexy video has been added to Module 15 courtesy of Dr. Ileana Sänger - GEDREP, Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- Two new videos have been added to Module 29: A demonstration of the new Miya Multi-procedure Vaginal Surgery Simulation Training Model as well as a full breakdown of the simulator's anatomy.
- VIDEOS VOICED OVER IN SPANISH; Module 33 has been added to the video library. This module will house numerous surgical videos that have been voiced over in Spanish.
The first three videos in this module are compliments of Dr Vincent Bosque and Dr Juan Rivero from Caracas, Venezuela
- A new case discussion: Case 10 - Misplaced Needle in the Peritoneal Cavity: A Corpus Alienum