- Two New Videos by Dr Peter Castillo have been added to the site; Manchester Procedure (Module 15) and Posterior Wall Prolapse Repair with Apical Defect (Module 13)
- VIDEOS VOICED OVER IN SPANISH; Module 33 has been added to the video library. This module will house numerous surgical videos that have been voiced over in Spanish.
The first three videos in this module are compliments of Dr Vincent Bosque and Dr Juan Rivero from Caracas, Venezuela
- IAPS Monthly Top 10 in Obstetrics and Gynecology for November 2013
- A new case discussion for July: Case 10 - Misplaced Needle in the Peritoneal Cavity: A Corpus Alienum
- New video added - Hysteroscopic Guided Cervical Dilation
- FDA UPDATED: Slings for SUI and POP mesh differentiation
- 6 NEW hysteroscopic surgery videos - Compliments of Smith & Nephew
- IAPS Job Board - Attention: Employers and Recruiters - please post open positions for IAPS members to view
- Open Registration: Nov. 3 - 8, 2013 Cincinnati, OH
5 Day Intensive Workshop in Urogyn and Reconstructive Pelvic Surgery
- SimVaHT: Simulated Vaginal Hysterectomy Trainer - A new addition to our Video Library's Module 29
- The Fellow's Course, August 2012: The Debate: Is Laparoscopy or Robot Better? Or is Vaginal Surgery Better?
- New Frontier of Visualization for Learning- VAGINAL HYSTERECTOMY: Available in the ITUNES APP Store Today!
- Transobturator Sling for Treatment of Stress Incontinence - Step-by-Step Instructions
- OB-GYN’s Utilize IAPS e-Learning Tools To Improve Skills And Knowledge In The Pelvic Surgery Field - Online PR Media
Module 24 - Video 3: Surgical management of Pelvic Organ Prolapse in a patient born with Bladder Extrophy (Example 1)|
Module 24 - Video 4: Surgical management of Pelvic Organ Prolapse in a patient born with Bladder Extrophy (Example 2)|
These two videos demonstrate vaginal repairs for prolapse in two young women who have had extensive urinary tract reconstruction at very young ages for bladder extrophy.
Module 25 - Video 1: Ureteral Stent Placement|
This video by Dr John Gebhart from the Mayo Clinic demonstrates the techniques for ureteral stent placement.