- New video added - Hysteroscopic Guided Cervical Dilation
- IAPS Monthly Top 10 in Obstetrics and Gynecology for April/May 2013
- FDA UPDATED: Slings for SUI and POP mesh differentiation
- 6 NEW hysteroscopic surgery videos - Compliments of Smith & Nephew
- A new case discussion for March: Case 9 - Urethral Prolapse: A Case and Review of the Literature
- Four NEW videos on various surgical techniques that can be utilized to mange female patients with refractory overactive bladder are presented by Drs Roger Dmochowski and Stuart Reynolds from the Department of Urology at Vanderbilt University:
- IAPS Job Board - Attention: Employers and Recruiters - please post open positions for IAPS members to view
- Open Registration: Nov. 3 - 8, 2013 Cincinnati, OH
5 Day Intensive Workshop in Urogyn and Reconstructive Pelvic Surgery
- SimVaHT: Simulated Vaginal Hysterectomy Trainer - A new addition to our Video Library's Module 29
- The Fellow's Course, August 2012: The Debate: Is Laparoscopy or Robot Better? Or is Vaginal Surgery Better?
- New Frontier of Visualization for Learning- VAGINAL HYSTERECTOMY: Available in the ITUNES APP Store Today!
- Transobturator Sling for Treatment of Stress Incontinence - Step-by-Step Instructions
- OB-GYN’s Utilize IAPS e-Learning Tools To Improve Skills And Knowledge In The Pelvic Surgery Field - Online PR Media
Module 24 - Video 3: Surgical management of Pelvic Organ Prolapse in a patient born with Bladder Extrophy (Example 1)|
Module 24 - Video 4: Surgical management of Pelvic Organ Prolapse in a patient born with Bladder Extrophy (Example 2)|
These two videos demonstrate vaginal repairs for prolapse in two young women who have had extensive urinary tract reconstruction at very young ages for bladder extrophy.
Module 25 - Video 1: Ureteral Stent Placement|
This video by Dr John Gebhart from the Mayo Clinic demonstrates the techniques for ureteral stent placement.