November 3 - 8, 2013
The cost is $5000.00 per participant.
This CME based course is designed to cover all aspects of Pelvic Surgery. It integrates Live Surgery, Simulation, Cadaveric Study, Office Procedures, and Didactic. In order to achieve the maximum learning experience, this course will only accept 20 physicians per training session.
- Incorporate into clinical practice a multi-disciplinary approach to diagnosing and treating women with pelvic floor disorders
- Determine appropriate intervention for patients with pelvic floor dysfunction including behavioral, pharmacologic and surgical treatments
- Learn multiple pelvic reconstructive surgeries using live surgery, cadavers, and simulation
- Explain complications associated with these procedures and be able to manage those complications accordingly
- Incorporate physical therapy into their practice
- Understand all office procedures, and billing and coding as it relates to pelvic floor disorders