August 14 - 16, 2013
Join us for 2 days and informative panels, discussions, and labs from some of the most renowned faculty.
Download the full Program Brochure.
The Annual Fellows Program is designed to give Urogynecology and Female Urology Fellows an opportunity to collaborate perspectives on Pelvic Surgery with renowned faculty.
- Identify patients who can benefit from vaginal, laparoscopic, and robotic surgery
for complex gynecologic and urologic problems.
- Manage the patient who presents with vaginal stricture, shortening, or obliteration
due to prior surgery or congenital abnormalities with surgery to restore normal caliber
- Select patients who are appropriate candidates for native tissue and mesh-augmented
vaginal prolapse repair.
- Identify, appropriately work-up, and surgically manage simple and complex stress and
urge urinary incontinence, and occult stress incontinence.
- Recognize and manage complications that can arise during reconstructive pelvic surgeries.