Surgery for Pelvic Endometriosis
In this module, numerous examples of laparoscopic procedures for endometriosis are demonstrated. These include techniques for excision of endometriosis, cul-de-sac dissection in patients with Stage IV endometriosis, laparoscopic management of endometriosis over the internal iliac artery and ureter, and laparoscopic excision of bladder endometriosis.
Click a title below to launch the video.
- Laparoscopic Technique for Excision of Endometriosis
- Laparoscopic Cul-de-Sac Dissection Prior to Hysterectomy in Patients With Stage IV Endometriosis
- Laparoscopic Management of Endometriosis Involving Internal Iliac Artery
- Laparoscopic Management of Endometriosis Overlying the Ureter
- Laparoscopic Excision of Bladder Endometriosis
- Laparoscopic Management of an Endometrioma